3.30.2011

so the other day...

Ricky came home from work with a little package.
A mini notebook with a love letter written inside, and this beautiful initial necklace with a lowercase "t".
These are pretty terrible photobooth pictures, but I just wanted to show it off. I love how dainty it is, and I love that it's from my best friend.

Marriage is such hard work. It really is. The longer it goes, the more comfortable you settle in, and the easier it is to be: selfish, impatient, rude, critical, demanding, and the list could go on and on forever.

Ricky continues to fall asleep with forgiveness in his heart, and wake up with hope for a new day - no matter what emotional whirlwind I've put him through.

I'm so thankful for the man He is, and the God within him.










4 comments:

  1. I love this post. I feel so much the same way ... and I love how your lips look in those pics- luscious! The necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post, its impossible not to melt at your words for your husband and what a gorgeous necklace!

    K
    NewParent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quoted you in my blog from this post. You are so honest and genuine and it is an inspiration to others that like you are determined to love and grow in love.

    Reese

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!