11.02.2011

these glorious moments...

for those of you who follow me on instagram this may be a bunch of old news, but here is some snapshots of my lovely weekend. glorious moments hidden here and there...

(warning: picture overload)

IMG_6648
the men looking dapper before brunch.
IMG_6681
amos sneaking one of grandpa's blueberries during our sunday brunch.
IMG_1384
could he be any happier?
IMG_6676
gifts from the palm trees.
IMG_6675
coffee + ice cream. yes.

IMG_6650
booktime with daddy.

IMG_6640
date day with the husband.
IMG_1357
on our way to yardage town to get fabric for amos' birthday extravaganza.


IMG_1361
fabric, felt, and yarn finds.
IMG_6632
too sweet mocha. too sweet cookie.
IMG_1344
USD sunset. no filter. just gorgeous.
IMG_6631
cutting patterns for amos' birthday goodie bags!
IMG_6626
waiting for dad while on campus.
IMG_6625
stealing some jamba.
IMG_6600
exploring
IMG_6622IMG_6621IMG_6612
strapped to the wall in the family bathroom. :)

IMG_6570
studying with pops.
IMG_6588
S T L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_6532
britney's incredible iced coffee.




in other news:

- a great giveaway here for precious little zoodies.

- enjoying these tunes for the edification of my heart.

- sad i'll be missing the harvesty evening with amos, as i have to work - but i know he'll have a blast with his grandpa and grandma.

- i'm getting excited for: my mom flying in on thursday, amos' party on saturday, my beloved sister's wedding, my sister-in-law flying home for a week!, my father-in-law's retirement party, thanksgiving (and my mother-in-laws crazy, delicious meal!), christmas in my homeland (oh i could cry!),  ricky off school for some of December and january, disneyland, and our cruise in march! (whew that is a lot of happiness)





4 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures. I can see the beautiful San Diego sunset in my mind.

    Thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic pics... and I agree, your little Amos couldn't be any happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glorious moments, indeeeeeeeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures, thanks for sharing your week!

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!