6.23.2012

After our cruise we ventured back to NYC, and it was a lot more relaxing then our first trip into the city. The first night we drove into the city during rush hour (I'm not sure what we were thinking) and soon enough little Emmy, my niece, starting having a breakdown. (It's okay Emmy, I almost had a break down too). So the whole family, in the back of our huge bus of an SUV started singing to entertain her.

IMG_0852IMG_4400IMG_4399
IMG_4402

after parking and paying like $50 for 2 hours (no joke. it's THAT much), we headed to Little Italy/SoHo and ate some real, legit NYC pizza. It was THE. BEST. PIZZA I have ever had in my life. No joke. I loved it. While waiting for a table Amos got to experience a real, inner-city playground hidden between two huge buildings.

IMG_4359
IMG_4368IMG_4365
IMG_0867

The last day in town, we went into the Time's Square Area again to eat at Junior's, a famous spot. It had really good cheesecake and Amos loved posing in the front. After dinner, Ricky, Alissa (my sister-in-law) and I decided to stay in the city while the rest of the family took the babies back and put them to bed. We were going to take the subway/train home. That's when I really experienced New York, and it's such a wonderful, bustling city if you are running free. We shopped in Time Square, found a good coffee place, ate pizza again, and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. We finally got home, in New Jersey, at 2AM from the train, and Amos was sound asleep with Grandma.

IMG_0891
IMG_4406IMG_0901IMG_0898IMG_0896IMG_0975IMG_4422IMG_0935IMG_0856


No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you!