3.24.2010

hello little bean! we love you!

So at 11 AM Ricky drove up to my work complex and picked me up. An english muffin with turkey, cheese and pesto was wrapped in a papertowel, missing a bite. We drove to our first baby appointment, as I grilled him about his family's genetics and medical history.

How incredible to see our little bean swimming (or maybe at this point, just growing) within my belly. Ricky was fascinated by the little heart beating so quickly, and when we got our ultra-sound pictures he studied them for the rest of the appointment as our midwife talked to me about various things.

It was amazing, and I think Ricky finally fully believes I'm really pregnant. :)

---

In other news, the IHOP prayer room has really been ministering to my heart lately. I usually don't listen to it very often, as the bad mix in sound irks me a tad. Pathetic, I know. However, since my recent, and incredibly embarassing, addiction to comedies on hulu - I figured it was a better use of my time. Plus, this isn't just about me and my little spirit now - there is a little bean who is a little life taking in all I am too.

---
Oh! and tonight I need to research sewing machines. Ricky bought me one from target a couple weeks ago - but it ended up being not so good at all... so, now to research something a little more sustainable. Any suggestions?

lovelovelove.
the valdez family.

4 comments:

  1. POST PICTURES ASAP. OR TAKE A PICTURE AND EMAIL IT TO ME WITH YOUR PHONE NOWWW!!

    LOVE YOUUU!
    Ky said to say hello to his baby cuz. hahahaha.. no really he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you put the pictures up?? oh tiff i can't believe you are already 8 WEEKS?!?! oh i'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you guys. seeing that little person is so unreal.

    THIS is my dream..http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=16171753&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=00

    ReplyDelete
  4. TIFF I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG!!!
    I apologize for not commenting more! I think it should be a rule to comment every time you read and appreciate somebody's blog! hahahha I'm ridic.

    ANYWAY, I am so incredibly excited for this little precious life God is growing inside of you. Like, SO excited. I can't even imagine how beautiful that baby is going to be. Man.

    SEWING MACHINE-I have a WHITE machine which is pretty inexpensive but good and durable!

    LOVE YOU SEE YOU SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!