3.17.2010


i've been terrible at posting.
mostly because there is a little child in my stomach the size of a pea
sucking all my energy from my body and making me want to throw up every 30 seconds.


:)


it's an exciting, thrilling adventure.
this thing called life.

and the other day as i sat and thought about what lie ahead...
baby, and ricky, and usd graduations, and moving?, and eventually the tearing down of one kingdom to bring in an everlasting one,
i heard the Holy Spirit whisper to me, so tenderly,
"motherhood is a great invitation unto full preparation. it is here you learn to die to yourself, and count it all as loss."

i will go my way up the mountain of myrrh and the hill of frankincense.
for me, He says, this is my way.


how joyfully i bow to His leadership.
let's see how this all works for our good. 
because we love Him.
we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you!