3.28.2012

arizona sunsets


sunset

it's been a really refreshing week following our weekend that was like living in a quarantined hospital room. ohhhh, what a sweet way to bounce back.

amos and i flew to arizona to attend my grandmother's funeral, go through her home, and spend time with my dad, his wife debbie, and my sister and nephew. it was one of those treasured weeks you know are a rarity - snuggling with amos, my nephew, and sister in a large california king. riding in the backseat while my dad drove us around. staying up late after the boys had went to bed and talking about my dad's childhood. i wouldn't trade those moments for the world.

we are back now, and getting ready for our beautiful friend courtney to come live with us for awhile. my mother visits at the end of of april and in may my father-in-law is taking the entire valdez clan on a 9 day cruise to the Caribbean and a trip to new york to celebrate his retirement! i have a lot to look forward to, and my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.

i also found out some SUPER, SUPER exciting news today i'll be sharing later on the blog. i'll be introducing all our lovely sponsors over on the right, so feel free to click around and check out the amazing shops and blogs featured.

and thanks again to al for guest posting for me while i was away.


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you!