1.27.2011

ahhhh!

ohhh man. i just feel like i can't keep up.
there are about 6 free hours in my day with naps and ricky help.
in those moments i need to find time to:
1.) Spend time with the Lord
2.) Shower/Get ready
3.) Eat at least 2 meals a day!
4.) Do work, work, work (there is mroe and more everyday!)
5.) Keep the house clean: dishes, picking up, laundry
6.) Make dinner

and trust me! I usually only accomplish 3 of those a day - which means 3 fall through the cracks.
Therefore my house is a mess - created sometime in the last 24 hours...
dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, etc.

Ahhh!

But at least I had time to sneak away and eat these delicious leftovers from last night.
One of my favorite meals in awhile - I can't wait to make it myself.


It's whole wheat pasta spaghetti, red onions, tomato, artichoke, spinach, feta in a lemon white whine sauce. So good and only 250 calories!

3 comments:

  1. that looks delicious.

    you are a wonderful mom..
    nothing will ever quite get completely done TRUST ME..
    it's all just a priorities..
    and work Amos and yourself are way ahead of a clean house..
    that can always be done pretty quickly anyways.
    LOVE YOUUU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara - thanks!!!!
    Kerri - so true! but i loooovvve a clean house, i get so much more done that way! and when i get off one day, it tends to explode the following days.

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!