6.14.2012

GLAM FAM and a boy in vans.

REX-120526-Centrum5_FWD-1463204

I haven't really written much about our cruise we took. I plan on doing a more thorough post, but I wanted to post some of the "portraits" we got from our 2 weeks on the ship. I'm not a big fan of the "formal" photography... and so I doubt I'll frame these, but it's so nice to have them as memories. Amos is just so FREAKISHLY adorable in his little bow tie, how can one not die at the pure sight of it? OH MY GOSH. Does he have to grow up? [Though I am certain, he will continue to be as adorable in a little bow tie for years to come.]

I didn't take many pictures while on vacation. I actually never took out my SLR once, and barely made a dent in my iphone album. I really let myself relax. I didn't have to cook or clean, and I didn't let myself have the pressure of capturing every single moment - a particular plague that comes upon us moms.

These were some that I decided to bring home, and there are a couple from mine and Ricky's phone. It was such a peaceful, relaxing time. It really was a gift from God to our little family.

MASSIVE THANKS to my dad-in-law, Rich, for dropping FAT CASH to pay for each of our airfare and cruise tickets as a retirement celebration. He even had to pay for Amos to be on the boat. What a blessing! I am so thankful for family that values time spent and memories made.

REX-120524-Resi_Casual_2nd-1447291
Our first night at dinner. Food was AMAZING. still mourning the loss of their onion bread.
REX-120526-Centrum5_FWD-1463205
HANDSOME HUSBAND. CUTE LITTLE BLONDE, BLUE EYED HALF MEXICAN CHILD. i am blessed.
REX-120526-Centrum5_FWD-1463210
for those who have asked, my dress is from forever 21. for like 20 bucks. it was a great choice. i can now dress it down for church and what not.
REX-120531-Centrum_5_2nd_Formal-1509455
Second formal night. The entire Valdez family. From top left: Michael (my brother in law), Jen (gorgeous sister in law, mom of little Emmy), Alissa (also gorgeous sister in law... do i have to stand next to those two!? COME ON.), me, ricky, Licha (my mother in law), Richard (my father in law), and then Emery and Amos.
REX-120531-Resi_2nd_Formal-1502804
Bow tie is from: the little gentlemen's closet on etsy. little boy ties/bow ties.
REX-120529-Decks-1486314
at the pool. amos finally got brave enough to jump into the pool.
REX-120526-Black_Formal-1463353
HAHAHAHA. the best attempt at getting a grandparent/grandkid picture. Emmy was NOT feeling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you!