1.29.2013

4/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
4/52

and i just need to learn how to work my camera better. i get frustrated because i have this fancy shmancy camera, and my pictures aren't super focused or vibrant like others i see around. anybody have any online courses (through blogs or...?) that they suggest. help a sister out! especially one who doesn't have time to go to a class.

oh and this is amos eating red lentil curried soup, minus the curry. I JUST LOVE HIS FACE.

3 comments:

  1. You can find a surprising amount of good information on Pinterest for short and easy photography tutorials. But a website I frequent quite often is www.improvephotography.com. They are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was working on our church blog and I clicked on the "Next Blog" tab and found you. I just have to tell you that your children are beautiful and you seem to be doing such a GREAT job with them. May God bless you and your family and I've saved your blog to my fav's so I can keep up with you from time to time. I'm a 65 yr old grandmother to 5 girls; we have 2 sons and we've been married for 45 yrs. I have health issues that keep me at home much of the time and God has been so good to me. Just wanted you to know that.

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!