10.24.2011

pier walking on a friday night.


School has made our lives rather busy and evenings together are a sought after commodity. on friday evening we were all able to take a walk on the ocean beach pier. we get around to this once every 6 months or so, and it is always refreshing to stand on the wooden planks suspended over the pacific. 

it took me awhile, but i am thankful for where i live. a 5 minute drive to the ocean. flip flop weather all year round. mountain towns for pumpkin picking and apple pie eating. 

san diego has been good to me. it's housed my marriage and mothering well.

p.s. go try this iced coffee recipe!
      check out this and this giveaway and mycakies.
      i can't wait to order some stickygrams!
      i like this shop.
      i'd LOVE a vote from you here.




2 comments:

  1. I love the new photos! Just wanted to let you know, I posted about this blog for the Liebster Award today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a such a beautiful city. We live in Seattle, and love it here but unfortunately we cant wear flip flops all year round haha.

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!