10.06.2011

small request.


flowers from sharaya.

meshot
summer dayz.
a crawling boy with dirty fingernails.


dearest reader,

my son is nestled in his little crib and my husband is sitting in a university classroom. i am typing away at our little computer desk. i don't have much to say at all.

but,

over there at top baby blogs they did a reset, so for the few of you who do read my blog, it would mean so much to me if you would click here to vote (left owl). i have found some of my favorite blogs through that site, and would hope others may find something within mine. maybe some words i write can be a sovereign word to a heart.

just maybe.

i've enjoyed sharing the journey, and having you come along for the ride.

love, love, love,
tiffany



 
probably my favorite song, ever.



2 comments:

id love to hear from you!