7.26.2011

amos and his vlog


No time to show off. from Tiffany Valdez on Vimeo.

so that's a little hello from amos.

today is a wonderful day. my always stunning sister-in-law jen celebrates her birthday. my dear mother flies into san diego tomorrow for a long, grandma-lovey weekend. my friend william matthews released his first solo album on itunes - therefore my day is filled with lovely, refreshing tunes. i'm off tonight, as i've switched to one day a week for teaching, so i get to have a normal evening with my family. and the weather is BEAUTIFUL! no need for our little window air conditioning unit (unlike yesterday, as you can see from the above video). could it get any better?! i think not.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY SO MUCH@
    AND HIS MOMMA! i miss you two SOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!