7.15.2011

2 year anniversary // a photo a day 7/15 (i know i'm behind!)


So Ricky wasn't too happy I posted about our june "mix up"...

since talking about finances, i want to let you all know that we have an incredible system we've created using a spreadsheet that budgets where each cent goes. since we have gotten married we've saved up almost 6 months of income (for emergencies) - slashed his school debt in half (or more), cut our car payment in half, and fueled a small growing business. all my financial wisdom i owe to my mom, who has taught me to live simply, shop second hand, and be a joyful giver - and my dad, who knows how to watch money grow, work with investments, and never EVER spend more than you have!

So if you would like me to send you the blank spreadsheet just leave a comment or shoot me an email at seetheskyline@gmail.com.

now i'm learning how to juggle the finances of a small business. it's been interesting and fun - and i hope to learn more as i go!

-----

10 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of your spreadsheet! tresbien1021@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too just.like.david@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy! I'm in major finance planning mode and need to find a way to figure it all out! Thanks!

    jennsinclair14 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's incredible! I would love a copy of your spreadsheet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love it! ballisticbrian@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Send me the spreadsheet
    2. use that adobe creative suite to learn AE and then partner with aaron and i to RULE THE WORLD. Then- mix up no longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like a copy of your spreadsheet. Thanks! =) allforluuuv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love a copy of your spreadsheet. i have been trying to budget lately and it hasn't been working :)
    twyla42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. spreadsheet is coming!!! promise. promise. promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love a copy! emyralld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

id love to hear from you!